Available for Shipment and Walla Walla Pickup only
WINEGROWERS' LIBRARY COLLECTION
We dug deep into our cellar for this one! With only 20 packs of this collection available, you know it’s going to be something special.
Our Wallatage was crafted in 2007 and 2008 from our Estate Walla Walla Vineyards. Wallatage refers to a “Collage” of the best Bordeaux style blend our vineyards produced in those vintages.
The 2007 and 2008 vintages were heralded as stellar vintages here in Washington.
Temperatures were more near normal than they had been in the previous years and 2009 that followed, resulting in wines with beautiful balance, classic dark cherry fruits dusted by cocoa powder.
- 2007 Wallatage (92 points, Wine Enthusiast) 50% Cabernet Sauvignon, 10% Merlot from Sconni Block Estate, 40% Cabernet Franc from Minnick Hills Estate
- 2008 Wallatage Equal Parts Cabernet Franc and Petit Verdot from Minnick Hills Estate and Malbec from Birch Creek Estate
- 2008 V.R. Special Cabernet Sauvignon (93 points, Wine Enthusiast)
- This package does not include gift wrap, but a gift message can be included upon request.
- Not Available in Woodinville & Edmonds Tasting Rooms
- PRICE: $250, Ground Shipping Included
Shipping is FedEx Ground in the contiguous 48 states where Dusted Valley is licensed (SEE SHIPPING POLICY ABOVE).
If weather is an issue along the route, we will contact you with shipping options or to hold your wine until it can be shipped safely.
Cannot be combined with any other discounts or offers.
Please contact us for details 509-525-1337 if you have questions.