Health & Safety
Our guests and team members health and safety is top of mind. Please check out the information below to learn how we are operating in accordance with state and federal guidelines surrounding COVID-19 and what you can expect the next time you visit us.
Walla Walla & Woodinville – Open for Outdoor Tastings by Appointment
To provide a safe and personal experience for you and your group, we are requesting guests make a reservation in advance (walkups are welcome as space allows). Additionally, in accordance with the Governor’s new guidelines announced November 15th, no indoor service is allowed at any bar, brewery, tavern, winery or distillery. Please note that all of our tasting appointments will be taking place outdoors in both locations until further notice.
Need to restock? Simply place your order online and call us to schedule a time to pick up! 509-525-1337 (Walla Walla) | 425-488-7373 (Woodinville).
Health & Safety Top of Mind
We will be following all state and federal guidelines, including:
- Face coverings will be worn by all employees
- Guests are now required to wear face coverings until seated per Governor Inslee’s July 7th order directing businesses to require and enforce the use of face coverings by all customers.
- Tasting space rearranged to allow for social distancing of six feet or more
- Capacity and group size guidelines
- Increased cleaning and sanitation
- Portioned wine flights poured and set prior to seating your group