Health & Safety
Our guests and team members health and safety is top of mind. Please check out the information below to learn how we are operating in accordance with state and federal guidelines surrounding COVID-19 and what you can expect the next time you visit us.
Walla Walla & Woodinville – Open for Tastings by Appointment
To provide a safe and personal experience for you and your group, we recommend guests make a reservation in advance at all three of our locations. Please note that walk-ins are welcome as space allows at our Walla Walla and Woodinville Tasting Rooms. Reservations are required at our Winery location in Walla Walla.
Please note that due to capacity restrictions and the layout of our space in each location, the majority of our tables are outside. While we do have protection from the sun and elements, we encourage you to dress for the weather and welcome you to bring your own blanket during cooler months.
Need to restock? Simply place your order online and call us to schedule a time to pick up! 509-525-1337 (Walla Walla) | 425-488-7373 (Woodinville).
Health & Safety Top of Mind
We will be following all state and federal guidelines, including:
- Face coverings will be worn by all employees
- Guests are now required to wear face coverings until seated per Governor Inslee’s July 7th order directing businesses to require and enforce the use of face coverings by all customers.
- Tasting space rearranged to allow for social distancing of six feet or more
- Capacity and group size guidelines limited to maximum table sizes of 6 people (from up to 2 different households).
- Increased cleaning and sanitation
- Portioned wine flights poured and set prior to seating your group