Health & Safety
Our guests and team members health and safety is top of mind. Please check out the information below to learn how we are operating in accordance with state and federal guidelines surrounding COVID-19 and what you can expect the next time you visit us.
Tastings by Appointment
To provide a safe and personal experience for you and your group, we are moving to an appointment model in both Walla Wall and Woodinville. Still the same DV faces and laidback vibe! Now, we’re just asking that you let us know when you are coming.
Additionally, in accordance with the Governor’s rollbacks announced July 23rd, no indoor service is allowed at any bar, brewery, tavern, winery or distillery effective July 30th. All of our tasting appointments will be taking place outdoors until further notice.
Need to restock? Simply place your order online and call us to schedule a time to pick up! 509-525-1337 (Walla Walla) | 425-488-7373 (Woodinville).
Health & Safety Top of Mind
We will be following all state and federal guidelines, including:
- Face coverings will be worn by all employees
- Guests are now required to wear face coverings until seated per Governor Inslee’s July 7th order directing businesses to require and enforce the use of face coverings by all customers.
- Tasting space rearranged to allow for social distancing of six feet or more
- Capacity and group size guidelines
- Increased cleaning and sanitation
- Portioned wine flights poured and set prior to seating your group