Get ready, Edmonds! Virtue Cellars and Dusted Valley Winery are teaming up for the ultimate wine club weekend. February 16th – 18th, wine club members receive reciprocal benefits at both wineries. This means, if you are a wine club member at Dusted Valley, you receive club-only benefits at Virtue Cellars and vice versa!
If you haven’t visited us in Edmonds yet, this will be the perfect weekend to do so! Spend the day in Edmonds enjoying wine tasting, a variety of fantastic cafes and restaurants, and don’t forget to pop into a few of the locally owned shops. Plan your day in Downtown Edmonds.
- Complimentary tastings for two
- 20% discount on all bottle purchases
- Exclusive wine club offerings
- PLUS! Winemaker Takeover happening Saturday – more info below.
- Simply “check-in” at your home wine club location, receive your Edmonds Wine Club Weekend bracelet and start reaping the rewards! (1 membership = 2 bracelets)
- Reciprocal club benefits honored at both wineries during regular tasting hours. Dusted Valley’s Hours | Virtue’s Hours
When you come in to Dusted Valley to get your bracelet, if you would like to grab a glass of wine and a snack before heading up to Virtue, be sure to make a reservation to guarantee yourself a seat! Book now
Saturday, February 17th
2PM-4PM @ Dusted Valley | 4PM-6PM @ Virtue Cellars
On Saturday afternoon, we’ll be welcoming Jakob Edens, co-owner/co-winemaker, of Virtue Cellars to share a little sneak peek of Virtue Cellar’s wines before you head to their brand new tasting room to experience the rest of their exciting lineup.
If you see Chad behind the bar at Virtue Cellars, don’t worry, he’s not lost and you’re not imagining things! We’ll be sending him up the hill for a shift at Virtue Cellars to spread some of that Dusted Valley cheer.
Is Virtue Cellars new to you? Find more info about them here.
Their tasting room is part of the new Main Street Commons at 558 Main St, #104, Edmonds.