July 10th | Dusted Valley Winery (980 Merlot Drive)
Join us for an evening at our winery with an Asian-inspired menu from Andrae’s Kitchen and live music by Kory Nagler. Seating will be available on a first-come, first-served basis as space allows; tables are limited but you’re welcome to bring a picnic blanket and grab a spot in the grass next to the vineyard. Wine will be available by the bottle with exclusive pricing for the evening and complimentary Dusted Valley Govino glasses.
Don’t want to stay? No problem! Food and wine will also be available for grab’n’go service. Dinners must be pre-purchased through our online shopping cart no later than Wednesday, July 8th.
Dinner for two: $55
Hoisin smoked 1/2 chicken. (Vegetarian Entree Option: Hoisin smoked portabella mushroom and zucchini)
Butter yakisoba noodles. Carrots, tomato, crushed peanuts, mint.
Fried brussel sprouts. Pickled ginger aioli.
Available pick-up times: 5:00pm, 5:30pm, 6:00pm, 6:30pm, or 7:00pm
Live music: 5:15-7:45
- In our online store, select your dinner based on the pick-up time in the item description. There are only 12 meals available per time, so order soon to ensure you get your desired pick-up time.
- Entree Selection: When checking out please tell us if you would like 2 chicken entrees, 2 vegetarian entrees, or 1 chicken entree & 1 vegetarian entree by listing in the “Special Instructions” section in Step 3/Shipping. Please also select “Pick Up” in Step 3/Shipping. You will be emailed an event confirmation.
Know Before You Go:
- Purchasing dinner does not guarantee you a spot to be able to dine-in at the winery. We will be observing social distancing and group-size guidelines, based on Washington State’s phased reopening plan. Seating will be available on a first-come, first-served basis as space allows. If you are interested in staying, please check-in at guest reception to confirm availability.
- Tables are limited but you’re welcome to bring a picnic blanket and grab a spot in the grass next to the vineyard.
- Not interested in dinner but want to join for the great views, music and wine? Bring your own lawn chair or picnic blanket for lawn seating.
- Per the Washington State mandate, masks must be worn when inside our winery or when moving about, but may be removed while you’re seated.
- Please no outside food or alcohol.
- Please no dogs.