Fall Release Kicks of September 14th
It’s hard to believe, but Fall is just around the corner and so are *SIX NEW RELEASES* from Dusted Valley! Starting September 14th, you can taste our new line-up in one of our three tasting rooms -OR- take advantage of one of our upcoming events.
Book an appointment to taste with us in Walla Walla, Woodinville or Edmonds.
Stained Tooth Society Fall Release Tasting Events
- September 15th – RSVP / Learn More
- September 23rd – RSVP / Learn More
- September 24th – RSVP / Learn More
- October 5th – RSVP / Learn More
Stained Tooth Society Members
Check out the information below for everything you need to know about this year’s Fall Release.
- COC & STS 6-BOTTLE MEMBERS, your Fall Release allocation includes one bottle of each of the six new releases listed below.
- STS 3-BOTTLE MEMBERS, your allocation includes the 2021 Tall Tales Syrah, 2021 Petite Sirah and 2020 BFM Southwind Vineyard.
- If you wish to CUSTOMIZE YOUR ALLOCATION, you have until Sunday, October 8, 2023. Simply, book a reservation to taste with us in Walla Walla, Woodinville or Edmonds, or login to your account and customize your allocation online. We highly encourage you to take advantage of this option early as several of our new releases are extremely small lots, and we expect them to sell out during release.
- This Fall, Members enjoy the following FLAT RATE SHIPPING rates:
- 3 Bottles – $30
- 6 Bottles – $36 (Complimentary for COC Members)
- 7-11 Bottles – $42 (Complimentary for COC Members)
- 12 Bottles or more $50 (Complimentary for COC and STS-6 bottle Members)
- Valid for FedEx Ground Shipping Only
Not a member of the Stained Tooth Society? Join today and instantly receive access to our small-lot wines and preferred pricing. JOIN TODAY
New Fall Release Wines
2022 Chardonnay – Olsen Vineyard, Yakima Valley
This classic Washington State Chardonnay hails from Olsen Vineyard, one of the state’s premier vineyards. This is a high elevation, cool site that sits at an elevation of 1,110 feet – 1,350 feet. It was picked at perfect ripeness preserving its beautiful fruit flavors, racy acidity and natural balance.
2021 Wallywood – Stone Tree Vineyard, Wahluke Slope
84% Mourvédre, 11% Syrah, 5% Grenache
With tasting rooms in both Walla Walla and Woodinville (and now Edmonds!), this wine is a true celebration of all things Washington wine. Stone Tree Mourvédre serves as the backbone to this big, bold blend and is a truly delicious expression of Stone Tree Vineyard itself.
2021 Tall Tales Syrah – Stoney Vine Vineyard Estate, Walla Walla Valley
Named after Corey’s Grandpa Fred and his famous “tall tales,” this Estate grown and produced bottling of Syrah exemplifies what the Rocks District of Milton Freewater is all about – earthy, gamey,
aromatic and concentrated with a medium body.
2020 BFM – Southwind Vineyard Estate, Walla Walla Valley
78% Merlot, 18% Cabernet Franc, 2% Malbec, 2% Petit Verdot
We love Washington State Merlot, and think it’s one of the greatest places in the world to grow and make it. Southwind Vineyard lies on the Oregon side of the Walla Walla Valley, perched high on a ridge of ancient lava flows overlooking the beautiful Walla Walla Valley. The diversity in elevation and soil profiles make it an extremely special place to grow grapes.
2020 V.R. Special Cabernet Sauvignon – Southwind Vineyard Estate, Walla Walla Valley
97% Cabernet Sauvignon, 3% Petit Verdot
This is Dusted Valley’s top Cabernet Sauvignon. Sourced from the same estate vineyard as our BFM, Southwind Vineyard lies on the Oregon side of the Walla Walla Valley, perched high on a ridge of ancient lava flows overlooking the beautiful Walla Walla Valley. This wine is dedicated to the loving memory of Chad’s Grandpa Vernon Rhodes. He was a truly amazing man, and this Cab takes its name from his miraculous chocolate chip cookie the “V.R. Special”.
2021 Petite Sirah – Stone Tree Vineyard, Wahluke Slope
96% Petite Sirah, 4% Primitivo
Our Petite Sirah hails from Stone Tree Vineyard in the heart of the Wahluke Slope AVA and exemplifies the luscious fruit and power that this vineyard is so well known for. Bound by the Columbia River and the Saddle Mountains, the rapid cooling in the evening helps retain naturally high levels of acidity, which in turn preserves the varietal characters of the grape. Get ready – this wine starts big, stays big and finishes big!