NEW FALL RELEASES
ADDITIONAL SAVINGS + SHIPPING INCLUDED
Fall Release kicks off September 17 and runs through October 12 in our Walla Walla and Woodinville Tasting Rooms AND in your living room (see our new tasting kits below)!
Fall Release Wines
COC and STS 6-Bottle Members Fall Release allocation includes one bottle of each of the five new releases listed below and one bottle of our club favorite, 2017 Petite Sirah. STS 3-Bottle Members Fall Release allocation includes one bottle each of our 2018 Wallywood, 2018 Cabernet Franc and 2017 BFM-Southwind Estate. If you wish to customize your allocation, please read on for more details.
2018 Wallywood – Stone Tree Vineyard, Wahluke Slope
92% Mourvédre, 5% Grenache, 3% Petite Sirah
With tasting rooms in both Walla Walla and Woodinville, this wine is a true celebration of all things Washington wine. Stone Tree Mourvédre serves as the backbone to this big, bold blend and is a truly delicious expression of Stone Tree Vineyard itself. Drink some and express yourself. Details > PDF Tasting Sheet
2018 Tall Tales Syrah – Stoney Vine Vineyard (Estate), Walla Walla Valley
Named after Corey’s Grandpa Fred and his famous “tall tales,” this Estate grown and produced bottling of Syrah exemplifies what the Rocks District of Milton Freewater is all about – earthy, gamey, aromatic and concentrated with a medium body. Whether it was Grandpa Fred’s heroics on the river as a young boy or the mighty bears he slayed in the big woods, his stories were always fascinating. Perhaps that’s what inspired Corey to become a winemaker — every bottle of wine is a new story waiting to be told! Details > PDF Tasting Sheet
2018 Cabernet Franc – Southwind Vineyard (Estate), Walla Walla Valley
98% Cabernet Franc, 2% Petit Verdot
Southwind Estate Vineyard lies on the Oregon side of the Walla Walla Valley, perched high on a ridge of ancient lava flows overlooking the beautiful Walla Walla Valley. The diversity in elevation and soil profiles make it an extremely special place to grow grapes. Varietal typicity is spot on from the floral aromatics to the dark fruits, slate, and mineral. This generous vino is fabulously food friendly and fantastically franc-o-licious! Details > PDF Tasting Sheet
2017 BFM – Southwind Vineyard (Estate), Walla Walla Valley
79% Merlot, 8% Cabernet Franc, 7% Cabernet Sauvignon, 5% Malbec, 1% Petit Verdot
We love Washington State Merlot, and think it’s one of the greatest places in the world to grow and make it. Southwind Estate Vineyard lies on the Oregon side of the Walla Walla Valley, perched high on a ridge of ancient lava flows overlooking the beautiful Walla Walla Valley. The diversity in elevation and soil profiles make it an extremely special place to grow grapes. Our 2017 BFM consists of Merlot, Cab Franc, Cab Sauv and Petit Verdot, and stands up to its reputation of being the biggest Merlot based blend coming out of Washington today! Details > PDF Tasting Sheet
2017 V.R. Special Cabernet Sauvignon, Columbia Valley
95% Cabernet Sauvignon, 5% Petit Verdot
This is Dusted Valley’s top Cabernet Sauvignon and is crafted from some of the oldest and most sought after vineyards in Washington State, including Dionysus and our Southwind Estate Vineyards. This wine is dedicated to the loving memory of Chad’s Grandpa Vernon Rhodes. He was a truly amazing man, and this Cab takes its name from his miraculous chocolate chip cookie the “V.R. Special”. Details > PDF Tasting Sheet
Customizing Your Fall Release Selections
One of the hallmarks of the Stained Tooth Society has always been the ability to select your wines with each new release. Want a case of BFM? We’ve got you covered. Mix and match from the new releases? That’s great too! To customize your order, check out the information below for details on three easy ways to make your selection.
- Shop Online – Click here to login to your wine club member account, place your secure order online and have us ship directly to you. Remember, in many cases your username is your email address. Problems with login? Please contact Cindy at 509-525-1337 for customer service. Curbside Pickup is available at both of our locations. Whether you purchase online or give us a call, we can have your wine ready for contactless loading into your trunk. We are also offering FREE SHIPPING on all Fall Release club purchases.
- Book your appointment to taste new releases, customize your selection and take home your wine at the time of your visit. We offer safe, socially distanced, limited seating and carefully control the number of guests using reservations. Book Your Appointment here and check out our Health & Safety Page.
- Stained Tooth Tasting Kits – AVAILABLE BEGINNING OCTOBER 1ST – Times being what they are, we brainstormed ways to bring the Dusted Valley experience to you. Sending Chad and Corey door-to-door with wine in hand ended up being a bad idea for a variety of reasons, so we came up with the next best thing: The Stained Tooth Tasting Kit! Each kit consists of samples of the Fall Releases (150 mL each) along with tasting notes and the order you should taste them. You may order kits online or you can pick them up. The price is $40 + $5 Flat Rate Shipping.
Additional Savings When You Order Early and Add Wines to Your Order
We say it all the time, but we truly have the best wine club members! In appreciation of your support and loyalty this year, we are offering the following additional savings when you place your order by October 12th:
- STS 6-Bottle & COC Members receive an ADDITIONAL 10% off of purchases of 6-11 bottles (for a total of 35%off).
- STS 3-Bottle Members receive an ADDITIONAL 10% off 3-11 bottles (for a total of 25% off).
- All Members enjoy full case orders discounted at 45% off.
- All Members enjoy complimentary shipping for all Fall Release shipments.
Ordering & Pick-Up Deadlines
Please note, if we do not hear from you by October 12th, your account will be charged for the Fall Release standard allocation (one bottle of each of the wines listed above). We will automatically ship the wines to your shipping address on file or notify you that your selection is ready for pick-up per your shipping status in our secure club database.
Due to our limited space, wine must be picked up no later than Monday, October 19th. If you have not picked up by this time or made other arrangements, your wine will be shipped to your address on file (must have someone 21 years or older to sign), and your card on file will be charged.